- May 11 - 2:00 PM - Colheita Tawny Seminar: Join us for this rare opportunity to taste a flight of Colheita Tawny Ports guided by Winemaker, Peter Ficklin. Taste the differences as you're able to sip and compare various years and varietals side by side. Tickets available here or by calling our Tasting Room (559) 661-0075. SOLD OUT - Thank you!
- May 25, 6:30 PM - Cortica Festa: Cortica Members - Join us for a fun and lively Portuguese Festa featuring Paella, Portuguese pastries, and Port! Please reserve your attendance by email to email@example.com or call (559) 661-0075. PortFolio Society Members and Non-Members may purchase the release and included event attendance.
- June 8, 6:30 PM - Legacy Release Celebration: Accepting reservations through Tuesday, June 4th through firstname.lastname@example.org or (559) 661-0075. Our annual release of Legacy Port with customized label selection and personal inscriptions. Event features appetizer stations by Bella Pasta and ice cream/Port sundaes for dessert by Marble Slab Creamery. Thanks for joining us!
- June 22, 11:00AM to 6:00 PM - PortFolio Club Members' Appreciation Tasting: Now accepting reservations through email@example.com or (559) 661-0075. Our way to saying thank you for being part of our "Ficklin family" with your club membership. Join us for cheeses, fruits and chocolates to enjoy before or after your party's Port tasting. We'll be featuring special new release Ports just for members, along with some rare favorites. Peter Ficklin will guide tours of our historic Adobe Cellar dating back to 1946. Reservations are required--please request your preferred time when you make your reservations.
- June 29, 12:00 PM - NEW SEMINAR: Chilled Port Cocktails: Our newest seminar features a tasting flight of craft cocktails featuring different styles of Port as the main ingredient. Enjoy the layering of Port with flavors from bitters, infusions, and muddling to create customized chilled cocktails to enjoy all summer long. Tickets now available here or by calling our Tasting Room at (559) 661-0075.