- February 7: Rosé Release Party -Celebrate the return of our anticipated Rosé Port with an upside down evening of casual fun featuring a "breakfast for dinner" buffet. Taste an assortment of Port while you enjoy our breakfast spread including dishes like Red pepper and chevre breakfast strata, chocolate chip pancakes with strawberry cream, fruit salad with lemon yogurt dressing, Tawnied ham...is your mouth watering yet? Complimentary for PortFolio club members; only $15 for guests. No release purchase required, though it will be hard to resist! Thanks for joining us!
- February 8 and 9: Member's Guided Tasting with Peter Ficklin - A few reservations remain for PortFolio club members to join Peter for a seated, guided tasting through different styles of Port on either Saturday/Sunday afternoon. Member's reservations include 2 people, plus up to 2 guests complimentary as we thank you for being part of our "Ficklin Family" with your membership. Great seeing you at our guided tasting.
- March 14: A Flight Through Seven Decades - Guided Tasting Seminar with Peter Ficklin at 6:00 pm. Peter will lead a tasting of rare Ports, some from his private collection, covering releases from 7 decades. Begin with the celebrated 1957 Vintage Port and continue through the '60s, '70s, '80s, '90s and beyond as you taste through decades of Ficklin Vineyards selections. Join us on the 74th day of this year in the 74th year of Ficklin Vineyards production of world-renowned Port as we begin our soar through the new "Roaring Twenties". Tickets available at (559) 661-0075 or purchase tickets here.
- March 28: Winemaker's Dinner - Menu planning in progress for a 5 course meal accompanied by Port and Port Cocktails. Courses will include an appetizer, soup, pasta, main course, and dessert. Tickets are currently available at (559) 661-0075 or click here for tickets.
- April 3 and 4: PortFolio Society Release Events - Save the Date